Thursday, March 4, 2010

Then said I unto them, Ye see the distress that we are in, how Jerusalem lieth waste, and the gates thereof are burned with fire: come, and let us build up the wall of Jerusalem, that we be no more a reproach.

Then I told them of the hand of my God which was good upon me; as also the king's words that he had spoken unto me. And they said, Let us rise up and build. So they strengthened their hands for this good work.
(Nehemiah 2:17,18)


This is the scripture that the Lord has given us today. I know someone else needs to hear these Words from our Lord too.

Receive them into your spirit. The Lord is with you and He will fight for you.

YOU WILL RECOVER ALL! YOU WILL BUILD BIGGER AND BETTER TO THE GLORY OF GOD!!

Amen! Be strong and of good courage. Trust in the Lord God, Jehovah! He will never leave you nor forsake you. Step out in faith and listen to His Voice only, which is the Word of God, the Bible.

Expect miracles! Expect favour! Expect opposion BUT you will see it crumble before your face as the Lord causes your enemies to flee in confusion and fear.

No comments:


Divided Jerusalem