Monday, May 31, 2010

On this Memorial Day, May 31, 2010, I pray for the families of all of our military soldiers who were killed in all of our wars. God, may You have mercy on them. May You help them and heal them and bless them. I have lost friends and fellow soldiers in Vietnam. God have Mercy and Grace upon all of their families.

Dear Lord, my greatest prayer is that they come to know You through your Dear Son, Jesus Christ, my Lord and Saviour.

This is what the Lord gave me to read, to study and to share this Memorial weekend for our country. We are entering a period of severe judgments.

Read and weep for our nation. Then intercede!

Isaiah 28: Jerusalem and the Covenant with Death:

http://www.soundanalarm.net/Isaiah28JerusalemandtheCovenantwithDeath.html

No comments:


Divided Jerusalem