Tuesday, July 14, 2009

HOLD ON! REVIVAL IS COMING SOON!

Sunday, February 17, I woke up and wrote down this vivid dream that I had:

I dreamed that I was alone, walking down a road, late at night. It started to rain so I walked to the right side of the road, under a magnificient, huge, cedar tree. It had tremendous branches, very low, down towards the ground, almost to the top of my head. I thought this would be a great place to stay dry until the rain stopped.

While standing there I noticed to my right, about fifty feet or so, a man was being strong armed by three big men. They were around him, very close, in his face. One I saw was going through his pockets. I could see the man was scared stiff, frozen by fear. As I watched from under the tree, one of the robbers turned his head my way and we had eye contact. I could tell immediately that he spotted me. I thought, uh oh! I'm not going down without a fight. I knew I meant spiritually and I knew that they were being led by the devil and under his power.

The three of them came over, surrounding me. The one who saw me first came the closest first. I started to declare the Name of Jesus and quoted Bible verses at him. I knew it was the demons driving them and I was fighting them with the Sword of the Spirit. He jumped back ten feet, disoriented. I sensed the other two were coming close behind me. I turned towards them and did the same with the other two. They were thrown backwards in the same condition. I kept doing this and the next thing I knew, the scene changed.

I was standing and watching a growing crowd of people, many children and I knew that they were receiving Jesus as their Saviour and Lord. There was great joy and gladness.

The dream ended.

I've only had one other dream of rivival. April, 1981. This one was in color and I don't dream in color much at all. I was standing on a hill looking down toward a body of water right in front of me. A man came walking toward me with his fishing pole and handed it to me as he passed. I look down on the water and there were fish jumping out of the water everywhere. There were so many fish jumping out of the water that it looked like you could have walked across them without getting wet.

Two years ago now we moved our business next to the Intercoastal Waterway. Looking out the window in the back, looking down, is a great view of the water. Our business is also a ministry as we play exclusively Christian music, give out salvation tracts and talk about Jesus all day to anyone and everyone we can. We pray, too, at the drop of a hat, customers all around or not.

Update: July 14, 2009

We had an air conditioner in our business break down recently. I called an a/c company that I had previously done business with. They sent over a repairman, he looked at the unit and left. The manager called me sometime later and told me he would fix it for a certain price. The price sounded fair to me and it was a few hundred dollars over the price I had paid them a few years back for the same repairs on another a/c unit.

I just received the bill, a month later. The bill was almost twice the price he quoted me. My wife went ballistic and let their answering machine have it over the phone as business hours were over and they had more than likely left for the day.

Reflecting on why this was happening and why we had recently received two bills, one from the state and one from the federal government for additional tax payments that did not make any sense at all.........it came to me as my dw and I were discussing it:
These are the robbers in my dream. I have watched them rob others. Now they believe it's my turn.

The devil will rob me if I will let him. He is busy now robbing anyone and everyone he can. His weapons are fear, lies and intimidation.

The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. (John 10:10)

I will rebuke them in the Name of Jesus and speak the Truth to them and refuse to be robbed by them.

I am so excited!

Hold on! Don't give the enemy any ground. Speak the Word and stand up tall in Truth. The Lord God Almighty has your back!

The enemy has been defeated!

Rivival is coming soon!

No comments:


Divided Jerusalem